Sales Business Developer for Korea + Asian Market
Crisalix, the leader in 3D visual Aesthetics, is looking to strengthen its position in Korea and the APAC region and is hiring its Regional Sales Manager.
The position will be based in Seoul and will require to travel around Korea and the rest of APAC.
- P&L and growth initiatives for Korea, then APAC.
- Direct sales as well as channel/partnerships sales.
- Recruit and lead Sales Executives.
- Define business plan, sales strategy, and marketing.
- Identify industry trends and adapt to new opportunities.
Education & Experience:
- Masters and Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- +5 years of overachieving sales for a highly growing game-changing technology.
- Previous successful experience as Sales Manager of a 10+ direct sales team within a fast-growing start-up, ideally in the aesthetics field and the Med Tech industry.
- Successful experience in building and managing distributors and sales channels.
- Solid APAC market knowledge and territory management and previous successful experience in opening new markets.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills with the ability to build relationships across different levels - very good networker.
- Values-driven with a consultative sales approach, strong listening and interpersonal skills and ability to translate concepts into benefits.
- Commercially strong, self-driven, ambitious and entrepreneur.
- Team player, Honest, problem-solving approach.
- Strong leader, grit, and yet humble.
- Very focused, well organized, capacity to work independently.
- Native Korean + fluent in English + other Asian languages a plus
- Able to travel up to 50-60% of the time
What we offer:
- Career opportunities in a fast growing and dynamic company with innovative and disruptive technology.
- A competitive salary package based on performance with uncapped upside potential
- Flexible and international environment with an agile culture of talented and friendly professionals